Back to Downloads
An ".ISO" file is a standard format for a disk image.
Most CD/DVD burning applications like Nero, Roxio, and Easy CD Creator should give you the option of burning a "disk image" or "ISO" to a blank CD/DVD.
WARNING: Most of the ISO files will be well over 100MB, which is a very large file by internet standards. Do NOT attempt to download this file over a dial-up connection. Even with broadband, your download may take some time depending on your connection speed. If you are using dial-up, we can mail a CD/DVD to you. Please contact our sales department.
Burning an ISO image on a PC
1. Click the link below to download the ISO image. Save the file to a place where you will be able to find it.
2. Use your Burning application to burn this ISO image to a CD/DVD. Make sure that you are actually choosing to burn a "CD image", "Disk image" or an "ISO Image", and that you are not just burning a data CD with the ISO file on it. When you are done, there should be many files and folders on the CD?DVD if you open it on a PC.
3. Insert the CDDVD into your Casablanca unit, and the products should be visible under "Install Product". The latest SmartEdit will also appear in the Install Product window, allowing you to start the OS installation from there.
Burn an ISO image to a MAC (OSX)
To burn an ISO image to disc, here's what to do:
1. Insert a blank disc.
2. Start Disk Utility.
3. From the File menu, choose Open Disk Image and select the ISO to be burned.
4. In the list of volumes, you will now see an item representing the ISO file. Select it.
5. Click the Burn button and follow the instructions.