SmartEdit 8.1 update has been released. This version offers the following fixes:
- Support for two line text now available again in DVD Arabesk.
- HD scenes have a correct date.
- It is now possible to play out HD projects from Kron, Prestige (and Claro) systems to Canon HV10 (to) HV30 Camcorders.
- Video Spice Rack is supported again.
- Audio timeline has been optimized.
- Clipboard display in single analog monitor mode has been adjusted.
- Smaller improvements have been added.
- Updated translations have been included.
- Versions for Liberty and Claro will follow shortly.
Visit the SmartEdit Downloads page to download the appropriate version and to get complete Release Notes.